Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A New Day!

Ok, I think I am finally over the Steelers losing the Superbowl. I have been getting excited about a milestone for the foundation! We are going to launch our Kids At Heart shirts on one of my favorite days, February 14th.  As soon as the shirts go on sale I will be sure to post the website they can be purchased on. All of the proceeds are going to the Bonics Heart Beats Foundation.

I feel like I am moving 1000 miles an hour and have not had a pit stop to change my tires. I have so many ideas and I just need to put them in place then hit the easy button. The great thing is that I do have so many ideas. It’s better than having none. I would like to share one of them with you. I want to interview the doctor that performed the stint surgery on Bonics and ask him some questions like, since you became a doctor have you seen a rise in young people coming in with heart attacks? What was going through your mind as you were clearing the artery of a 30 year old? I am really curious, so I can’t wait to get them answered. If you have any questions you think I should ask please let me know.
I want to take a second to thank you guys for all of your support that you are giving Bonics and me. I have received so many comments and well wishes over Facebook and Twitter as did Bonics. We don’t want this to just be our foundation. We want everyone to take part and feel like it’s yours too. We can’t do this without you! Bonics and I were just talking today about how good we feel about all of this and how things are starting to fall right into place. Thank you again from the bottoms of our healthy hearts!!

Healthy Hearts and Love,

Jamie Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment