Sunday, February 13, 2011

Tee shirt time!!

Wow, what an exciting day we had Wednesday the 9th!! In case you missed it the magazine XXL wrote about the foundation! I could not have been a happier person. Thank you so much for your love and support XXL. Here is the link so you can read the write up.xxlmagazinelifestyle
I wanted to let you all know that the “Kids@Heart” shirts are NOT sold out. They go on sale Monday. There were a few people that went onto the website that they are being sold on and tried to order one. After they picked their size they were told the shirts were sold out. I would just like to clarify again they are not sold out it just said that because they are not on sale yet. Please visit www.timebombshop.com , Shop 412 in Pittsburgh, and Bodega in Boston on Monday the 14th to be one of the first to rock a “Kid@Heart” shirt.


Bonics and I are so excited about tomorrow!! Please send me any pics you have sporting the “Kids@Heart” shirt so I can post it on our blog. I will keep you updated on all the latest as soon as I get it inJ Thanks again everyone!! Cross your fingers for a great tee shirt day tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment